I’m running into the problem that caused me to make the to do list of doom: too many projects in the works and feeling overwhelmed. I have a lot of things I want to work on this weekend and I need to prioritize. I have serveral projects I’m being paid for that are not particularly inspiring, but I’m being paid for them and I need a pay day so I can continue with my other projects. And the other projects are all in some state of completion, but not completed yet and I don’t know where to start. I need a to-do list adjunct, if you will, just a to-do this for this weekend.
- Finish the Wings quilt (beaded dragonfly, hand binding, label, photograph)
- Finish the monster baby quilts (borders, sandwich, quilt, bind)
- Renn Faire costume for Pete ($$) (pants, vest, bag)
- Menswear pillows for Etsy shop ($$)
- Winter Robes for Katrina ($$) (dress, hood)
- Business attire for myself (Wednesday!!!)
- Valance panels for daycare classroom ($$ – reimbursed for fabric)
And in the midst of all that, I have to, you know, be a mom, a friend, make food, go to a picnic, possibly go to the Renn Faire. So…I wonder if I should invest in a case of 5 hour energy drink…………..