Since we’ve reached the end of January (ALREADY!) I thought it would be a good time to check in and take stock of what I’ve accomplished this month. I think the resolution to blog more and sew more is going rather well…don’t you?
12 blog posts:
- Whew! Well, that happened…
- So many palettes, so little time
- And the winner is…!
- Wibbly Wobbly Timey Wimey…Stuff
- Timey Wimey Shark Block of the Month? No, that’s not right.
- Nintendo DS Carry Case (a project from the summer)
- Warning: House Under Quarantine
- A passion for (1920s) fashion
- Work in Progress: Zakka Style Baby Quilt
- Skill builder BOM update
- Fabric Delivery!
- Work In Progress Wednesday
11 Projects started:
- Zakka Style baby quilt
- Zakka style black/floral quilt
- black/floral wallhanging
- Soundwave block for BOM
- Magnum block for BOM
- Doll Quilt Swap mini quilt
- Poo-Bah costume for Caleb
- Carpet bag birthday gift
- Ipad cover birthday gift
- crown for Caleb
- Dr. Who quilt series
6 Projects completed: