- Sometime around mid-year think “Gosh, I really need to update my blog!” (Hey look, it’s mid-year right now!)
- Blog a few times. Make a commitment to blog at least once a week. Re-neg on that commitment right away.
- Keep blogging sporadically, but at least once a month.
- Get busy making projects for holiday gift giving.
- Realize I can’t blog any of the gifts without giving something away.
- Give up on blogging until after the winter holidays.
- Hibernate for the winter months.
- Forget about the blog.
- Springish: Remember the blog but don’t have anything I want to blog about.
- Go to number 1. Repeat.
My blogging cycle
Bookmark the permalink.